Rest your mind and step into a dimension on your way to real happiness…..
• Live Music ~ Sweet beats from the classical Indian instrument the harmonium and the guitar.
• Mindfulness Technique ~ Practice being the silent witness to our minds activities.
• Mala bead meditation ~ Chanting of mantra’s on beads. You’re gifted a set upon arrival!
• Kirtan Meditation ~ Chanting of mantra’s accompanied with live musical instruments.
• Mantra Breath work ~ Incorporating a Sacred Mantra with
complete Yoga Breathing.
• Healthy Treats ~ Yes, yum!
The heart of this evening is Kirtan Meditation, so what’s that all about?
Kirtan Meditation is an easy, effective & sublime method of yoga meditation that has been practiced for countless thousands of years. It has a purifying effect on our minds and hearts, cleaning away everything that is keeping us from true happiness, relieving us of stress, worries, anxiety & more.
Regularly immersing your heart and mind in Kirtan meditation will illuminate your path in life, shed light on your relationships with others, your work, your environment, how to deal with failures and setbacks, gosh, on every aspect of your life! You can discover and experience your real identity, self-worth, and true purpose in life.
Anyone can practice Kirtan meditation! No experience is required, it is as universal as a beautiful sunrise. So come along, sit back & soak up the good vibes.
Who will be conducting this event?
Join special guest Meditation Instructors Candace & Simon Earl from Kirtan With Candace who apply these ancient meditation practices in their life on a daily basis, have been sharing this wonderful gift with others for over 15 years & are excited to be sharing these life changing benefits with you too!
Candace & Simon keep this tradition alive by passing it on how it has always been received from great Meditation Masters & spend their weekends travelling around to different Yoga Studios & Festivals.
Through this meditation process they experience inner peace, satisfaction and happiness & from this place feel inspired to share it with you too! You’ll catch Candace playing her melodious harmonium and her husband Simon on the guitar.
* This is a Free event please reserve your spot!